Q: My pontiac bonniville starts and goes into gears but wont move at all it just revs

My car goes into gears but when stepping on gas it dont move it was leaking fluid undeneath on driver side is this transmission or solonoid

Check the fluid level as very low fluid, or a clogged fluid filter, will result in no movement. If the fluid level is adequate, and there is no movement in any gear, the most common causes for that are: broken input shaft, broken drive chain or sprockets, broken output shaft, broken oil pump shaft, stripped torque converter splines, broken input clutch drum shaft, broken axle or CV joint, or badly damaged gear train or differential. To get a conclusive diagnostic, the recommended service is a no movement in any gear diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and explain your repair options, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. My pontiac bonniville starts and goes into gears but wont move at all it just revs