Q: Q: Car keep shutting off.

Car shuts off everytime im at the red light ..I have to start it back up i cean my throttle and the problem still going on.

Hi there. Check the Idle Air Control valve and see if it is plugged or not working. The IAC valve controls the engine idle and when the vehicle is at a stop the idle can drop and cause the engine to stall out if the valve is sticking. If the valve is fine, then check to see if the EGR valve is sticking on. The EGR valve will cause the engine to run with less air and fuel mixture at an idle and cause the engine idle to be lowered and stall the engine out. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling at a red light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: Car keep shutting off.