Q: Alternator needs changed out. What tools is best for this?

Replacing altinator stuck in parking lot needing to take out other parts to remove altinator. What's best tools or way of accomplishing this?

To remove the alternator to your vehicle, you will need a serpentine belt tool (or a breaker bar 1/2 inch drive), a 3/8 drive socket set with a ratchet, and a medium side pry bar to help remove the alternator if its stuck. If you need further assistance with replacing your alternator, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Alternator needs changed out. What tools is best for this?