Q: Engine Swap - 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

My engine is blown, 6 Liter V8 in a pontiac g8 gt. I really would like to know how would I need to go about replacing the engine if im buying another vehicle w/ rear end damage just for the swap. Do you know which vehicles would be a complete drop out & bolt on ? please help, Thank you so much in advance.

6.0L V8 FI OHV 16V NF2

The 6.0L engine from the 2008 or the 2009 model year G8 will interchange (match: VIN Y, 8th digit, opt L76). To obtain this engine, simply search at Car-Part.com and you will find an exact match for your car (there are many used engines listed for both model years). If you are interested in an engine replacement, YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Engine Swap - 2009 Pontiac G8 GT