Q: I have a Jaguar S Type 2000. What engine can I put in my Jaguar?

asked by on October 20, 2016

Ok i have a jaguar s type 2000 what engine can i put in my jaguar

The best engine choice for this vehicle would be the one that came with it from the factory. If the engine is bad, I would recommend getting a replacement engine of the exact same specifications from the manufacturer. This would promote ease of installation and proper performance of the vehicle. Many engineers are involved in the design of an automobile. They spend lots of time and money on research for which engines would suit a certain vehicle best. I would always recommend going with the factory engine on a vehicle like that. Another alternative would be to consider trading in or selling the car.