Q: 1990 ford ranger front rotor removal

asked by on December 10, 2016

Trying to get front rotor off, do I need to remove wheel bearing to free rotor

If your model has manual or automatic locking hubs, to remove the front rotors, the Mechanic has to follow the procedure for wheel bearing removal in the Factory Service Manual. If you desire to hire a certified Mechanic to perform this operation, simply request rotor replacement service via YourMechanic’s website and the technician will come right to your location to assist you. Let us know if you have additional concerns or questions.