Q: My odometer reading is gone. How can I bring it back? 2013 Nissan Versa.

A few days ago, the odometer reading was displayed but now I don't see it. All I see now are the fuel pump sketch, AVG 34.5, mpg. My question...... How can I bring back the odometer reading,?

There should be a small button on the dash that enables you to change what is displayed on the screen. I would recommend pushing this button until the odometer comes back. If this does not work, it is possible that a fuse has blown for your odometer reading. It is also possible that the vehicle speed sensor has failed. This would also be accompanied by an inoperative speedometer. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Once this has been done, you can then have the vehicle speed sensor or the blown fuse replaced.

3. My odometer reading is gone. How can I bring it back? 2013 Nissan Versa.