Q: Belts came off

While driving, I detected the smell of something burning. I stopped and opened the hood and noticed two belts unraveled, one broken, the other still intact, just off the pulleys.

Your vehicle uses two serpentine belts: one for the accessories and one for the A/C. I have known the A/C belt tensioners to fail on these vehicles, causing damage to the belt. There is also a technical service bulletin (TSB) for pulley alignment issues which could cause your problem as well. The number of that TSB is 01-02-32-007, and it takes power steering pump pulley alignment may be the issue. A failed water pump, or any other belt driven component, could also cause your belt to shred apart. I suggest you have a trained professional inspect and repair your vehicle and replace your serpentine belt if necessary.