Q: The oil temperature remains at 140F

The oil temperature meters shows 140F (lowest on the meter) all the time and the engine oil measurement system cannot be started.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases where the temperature gauge is not working, it’s due to an electrical issue; either a blown fuse or an engine temperature sensor is not working correctly. It would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your oil temperature gauge problem and recommend the right repairs.