Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xtjxi7js:173:8

Q: How do I install a car seat using the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren system?

How do I install a car seat using the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren system?

A: Your car features anchor points for securin...

Your car features anchor points for securing a car seat called the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system. This provides additional security and stability for your child. Here’s how to use it:

• Locate the anchor points (they’re identified by buttons on the second row seats).

• Connect the tethers to the lower anchor points. If your seat has flexible tethers, you’ll need to clip to the anchor and then remove the slack. If you have rigid tethers, push the child seat back until the clips attach securely.

• Locate the upper anchor (it’s on the back of the seat for the outside two seating positions in the second row seat).

• Route the long tether over the back of the seat and connect to the anchor point. Take out any slack.