Q: How do I delete a paired phone with the voice recognition system?

How do I delete a paired phone with the voice recognition system?

It’s very easy to delete phones that are paired to the Bluetooth system. It takes a few quick steps: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Bluetooth”. 3. Say “Delete”. 4. After being prompted, tell the system which phone you wish to delete.

3. How do I delete a paired phone with the voice recognition system?