Q: 2003 jeep grand cherokee ac low side pressure too high changed expansion valve, dryer and compressor no change

asked by on July 11, 2017

2003 jeep grand cherokee ac low side pressure too high changed expansion valve, dryer and compressor no change

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $116.46 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the amount of work done on the air conditioning system up to this point, you may have introduced air into the system. Make sure the refrigerant is properly cycled out and recharged, rather than hand charged with cans. You may also want to verify that the thermal expansion valve was properly installed and was the correct part. It would seem as if it would be the main cause of the issue. Another possibility is that there is a clog in the system. For more help finding the cause of the high pressure, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr