Q: Lights on dash suddenly started flashing while driving, accompanied by car surging & stalling

My car heaved and at the same time, all my dashboard lights started blinking. Then all of it stopped and it drove normally. After the car had been parked for about an hour and I restarted it, the problems started again, and the car stalled. It restarted and hasn't done it in days, fortunately. What caused that and do you think it will happen again?

A: The vehicle may have a problem with the pow...

The vehicle may have a problem with the power relay in the central junction box that powers the ignition and computer on the car. The relays and connections to the junction box will need to be checked if the problem happens again. Contact a mechanic to scan for trouble codes, and try and duplicate the problem so a fix can be found.