Q: Something with the brakes

I started driving my car yesterday and i noticed my breaks pedal was a little stiff. after about another mile. i noticed the front passenger tire begin to shake and the car began to slow down although I did not take my foot off the gas. After taking my foot off the gas the car stopped completely as if i was hitting the brake although I didn't. What part of the break could this be that is causing this?

You may have a seized brake caliper or a hose holding pressure to the brake caliper. You will need to isolate the failure by opening the bleeder on the caliper of the wheel that is seized and see if wheel turns after bleeder is opened. If it moves then it is the brake hose holding pressure on. If it still will not move then the caliper slide or piston is seized. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your brake system firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.