Q: How do you use the cup holders?

How do you use the cup holders?

A: Depending on your trim level and how your c...

Depending on your trim level and how your car is equipped, it will have a number of cup holders in the interior. Here’s where you should look:

1. In the center console: There are two potential styles of cup holders you could have in the front console. Both have flip-up lids, and hold two cups.

2. In the rear: The rear armrest folds down out of the back seat and contains two cup holders.

3. Coupes: If you drive a coupe, the rear cup holders will be located on the side wall next to each passenger seat (only one per seat).

4. Soft bottle holder: Your car may also be equipped with a soft bottle holder next to the map pocket on the driver’s door.