Q: How do you use the cup holders?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do you use the cup holders?

Depending on your trim level and how your car is equipped, it will have a number of cup holders in the interior. Here’s where you should look:

1. In the center console: There are two potential styles of cup holders you could have in the front console. Both have flip-up lids, and hold two cups.

2. In the rear: The rear armrest folds down out of the back seat and contains two cup holders.

3. Coupes: If you drive a coupe, the rear cup holders will be located on the side wall next to each passenger seat (only one per seat).

4. Soft bottle holder: Your car may also be equipped with a soft bottle holder next to the map pocket on the driver’s door.