Q: Turn signals and hazards not working

asked by on February 14, 2016

My turn signals and hazards do not work. On the other hand, my headlights and brake lights work fine.

Hazard / Turn Signal Flasher Replacement $92.05 - $251.35 Get a Quote

The hazard switch is the most common failed component to cause the turn signals and hazards to not work. The hazard switch has the flasher in it, which may be your problem. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by to verify the repairs needed, which may likely be a hazard and turn signal flasher replacement.