Q: No trailer running lights

I am hooking up my 40 ft goodneck trailer to my Dodge, and I’m having a problem. My trailer running lights are not coming on. But I know my trailer is getting power because my signal, break lights and flashers are working on my trailer. I am wondering what the problem could be. Do you have an ideas or answers? Thanks.

Hello. The trailer could be wired wrong. It also could be a blown fuse or relay. There is a running light fuse under the hood and a relay behind the rear bumper. Either one being blown will cause your issue. I suggest that you start by checking those three things. The trailer wiring, fuse under the hood, and the relay behind the bumper. If you need some assistance with these checks, consider enlisting a certified mechanic who can diagnose the issue with your lights and make the necessary repairs.