Q: Vehicle hesitating upon startup and reverse camera doesn't always work.

The reverse camera is malfunctioning intermittently and does not come on. The van is also hesitating consistently on startup.

A: Hello, for the hesitation on start up, I am...

Hello, for the hesitation on start up, I am assuming you are referring to a slow starting condition. A weak battery or a starter motor beginning to fail can cause a slow starting condition. You should have the battery tested, a weak battery can cause other problems along with a slow cranking condition. With a new battery or a jumper hooked up for testing and the starter is still slow to crank, the wiring between the starter to the battery should be tested. If the wiring is good the starter is probably failing and should be replaced. For the reverse camera a scanner will need to be connected to see if there are any codes present.