Q: Car battery drain

Something is draining the battery in my car. I have recently replaced the battery with a new one. In the last couple of days the car has been without power when I attempt to start it after it sat for the night. So, I had to jump-start the vehicle. I had the codes read and none appeared. What could be causing this?

You must hire an automotive technician, like one from YourMechanic, to perform a parasitic drainage test on the vehicles electrical system. The mechanic will install a device to read system voltage to check for the drain and can pull fuses until the voltage disappears to find the circuit causing the drain. Best of luck.

3. Car battery drain