Q: Fan blower motor not working replaced resistor and blower motor but I don't know we're the fuse or relay is located

Fan blower motor not working

The fuse and relay is in the power distribution center which is mounted under the hood on the left side of the engine compartment. Remove the top cover and look on the under side of the cover. You will see a diagram showing the position and name of each fuse and or relay. Keep in mind to make sure you are correctly oriented with the position of the fuse block. It can be confusing at times.

In addition to the fan motor, relay, fuse, and blower resistor, the A/C heater controls the fan speed selection. These are known to fail on Chrysler products. A scanner capable of communicating with the climate control system is necessary to diagnose this system. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your heating & A/C issue firsthand.

Good luck!

3. Fan blower motor not working replaced resistor and blower motor but I don't know we're the fuse or relay is located