Q: Car leaking oil and running rough

asked by on February 16, 2016

I changed the spark plugs and four O2 sensors. Now, my car is leaking oil and running rough.

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If these issues have all started right after the work was performed, then the oil leak needs to be found. It is possible that it is just a loose oil filter. If the engine started running rough right after then it may have the wrong spark plugs or the plug wires may be bad. I would double check the gap on the plugs and only use the OE plugs that are recommended for the vehicle. If do not want to do this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why your truck is running rough.