Q: The turn signals are not working.

I have a 04 Honda Accord. Just purchased. My turn signals aren't working at all, no clicking or indicator. I've changed the relay, the ts switc. Checked bulbs and fuses. Today I'm getting a flasher, but had to order one. Btw AutoZone price was$50, Advanced Auto$15. Not sure why the price difference What else could be the problem? Please help.

Hi there. The turn signals could be not working for an electrical issue in the circuitry from the switch to the system. Check to see if the hazards work on the vehicle. Even though the hazard switch is in a separate circuit, but the power to the turn signal switch comes tied with the hazard switch. If the hazard lights do not come on, then I suggest replacing the hazard light switch. As for the price from different parts store, it depends on the quality of the part, the longevity of the part, and the company performing a mark up on the parts prices. If you need further assistance with your turn signals not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: The turn signals are not working.