Q: Tire pressure system malfunctioning.

My tire pressure light is on. It is not picking up any of my tire pressures.

The tire pressure monitoring system may need to be placed in a relearn mode in order to relearn the tire pressure from each of the tires. As the relearn procedure is being completed the car signals as it reads from each tire via the horn. If a sensor is faulty or not read then the vehicle will not indicate that it has made contact with the tire pressure sensor at the assigned wheel and will abort the procedure. This pressure sensor may need to be replaced. Enlist the help of a mechanic who has the right training, test equipment and system knowledge to help diagnose the issue if a relearn procedure does not correct the issue.