Q: Does this vehicle have shocks or struts 1997 Chevy Malibu

asked by on July 11, 2017

Does a 1997 Chevy Malibu have shocks or struts for shock absorbing?

This vehicle will have struts in front and back suspension.

Passlock reset on 2002 Chevrolet Impala

Unfortunately the dealer is oftentimes the only place that can perform services such as this. This is due to the fact that specific scan tools are required in order to reset certain systems.

Flashing Check Engine Light is on. The engine shakes at idle and has low power.

Hi, the first task is to extract the problem codes which are causing the Check Engine light to flash. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. I would suspect plug wires next, and check the condition of the...

I have a Po171 code on a 2006 trailblazer

The cause behind diagnostic trouble code P0171 is easiest to find by looking at the secondary firing patterns on the Bank one cylinders. That will confirm if the too lean condition, that has caused the code to set, affects all...