Q: Car is showing the following codes: P0700, P0734, P0735 & P1775. Transmission is only 1 year old.

Can you provide me with possible cause to the above mentioned codes.

Hello. The key code here is likely the P1775 code, which means the solenoid for invoking torque converter clutch lockup is latched (or engaged). If this solenoid does not unlatch, or release the lockup clutch, the transmission controller gets "speed mismatch" information that is reflected by the P0734 and P0735 codes. The P0700 code simply means the transmission controller knows it has problems. I would get your truck to a reputable transmission shop to check the faulty solenoid, and hopefully, this will be the only real problem here.

3. Car is showing the following codes: P0700, P0734, P0735 & P1775. Transmission is only 1 year old.