Q: 80k service cost

Volkswagen GTI 4 door manual transmission 80000 mile service cost. What is actually service versus what is simply inspected. Are there Services I should just simply have done versus having an 80000 mile service altogether?

Hi there. We have a great online tool here on this website that will allow you to look up all recommended services for your Volkswagen GTI at different mileage intervals. Simply click this link and enter your vehicle information. Once you submit, you’ll be able to request specific quotes and estimates for 80,000 mile recommended services. It’s important to look at all the services listed and determine if you’ve recently had those completed or not; which would determine which services should be completed - and which ones could ’hold off’.

3. 80k service cost