Q: Q: Car keeps shutting off

I have frequent issues with my car shutting off. Once when it happened, I checked the fuel amount and the gas tank was a bit under half full. I had the fuel filter replaced. What might cause this? What parts should I check?

Hello there, many different faults can cause your Hyundai XG300 to shut off. The most likely would be the battery, alternator, battery cable, fuel pump, ignition switch, or wiring fault. With many different systems and components possibly causing this fault, it should be diagnosed by an expert to get an accurate answer. If you would like to have this looked at, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the stalling issue and let you know what needs repair.

3. Q: Car keeps shutting off