Q: 150000 mile maintence

asked by on September 26, 2016

should i replace the drive belt again at the 150000 mile maintence?

Hello there, the 150,000 mile maintenance service doesn’t commonly include replacement of the drive belt on your 2004 Lexus RX330. However, if you are experiencing symptoms of a worn drive belt, such as squealing noises, power steering, engine overheating, or cracks on the belt, you may be in need of replacement. Drive belts typically last between 50,000 and 100,000 miles, so if your drive belt has not yet reached that mileage and it is not experiencing any symptoms of failing, then you may not need to have it replaced just yet.