Q: I accidentally put E85 gas in my 2017 Toyota Corolla. My check engine light came on the next day. Have I done irreparable damage?

I accidentally filled up my car with E85 gas and about 2 days later my check engine light can on. What do I do or How can I repair it?

You most likely will just need to drive it until you are low on fuel and refill with correct fuel and then have the check engine light codes cleared. Or you can have the fuel sucked out and refilled with regular fuel and codes cleared. It should not hurt anything if you get the wrong fuel out and not do this too often.

3. I accidentally put E85 gas in my 2017 Toyota Corolla. My check engine light came on the next day. Have I done irreparable damage?