Q: Q: Vibration

I had a flat a few days ago. I needed to take tires in for rotation which I do on a regular basis. The Tire place fixed the flat and rotated the tires. As soon as I hit Freeway speed at 70 mph my Truck starting vibrating horribly. What could be wrong? I had no problems going to the Tire place on the spare. Lower speeds you cant feel vibrating as bad. Thank you

Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. this type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Vibration