Q: I have a 2007 Toyota Sienna. On the LE, Is there one belt or two? Serpentine AND V-belt? I keep getting mixed answers from people.

I just had my van checked out at the dealer. They said my drive belts are cracking and need to be replaced. My father replaces belts for me, and I need to know if there are one or two belts for this model. Is there a serpentine belt AND V-Belt? I will be purchasing the belts online. If there is a V-Belt, where is it located in the engine? I am getting mixed answers from people. Thanks!

My information shows that only one belt applies to the Sienna. While some parts sources list it as a "Poly V-Belt", it is actually a serpentine belt that drives all the external engine components. Price will depend on which brand you decide to use but it shows only one belt. Hope that helps.

3. I have a 2007 Toyota Sienna. On the LE, Is there one belt or two? Serpentine AND V-belt? I keep getting mixed answers from people.