Q: I have a 2007 Toyota Sienna. On the LE, Is there one belt or two? Serpentine AND V-belt? I keep getting mixed answers from people.

asked by on June 06, 2017

I just had my van checked out at the dealer. They said my drive belts are cracking and need to be replaced. My father replaces belts for me, and I need to know if there are one or two belts for this model. Is there a serpentine belt AND V-Belt? I will be purchasing the belts online. If there is a V-Belt, where is it located in the engine? I am getting mixed answers from people. Thanks!

Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement $96.60 - $325.96 Get a Quote

My information shows that only one belt applies to the Sienna. While some parts sources list it as a "Poly V-Belt", it is actually a serpentine belt that drives all the external engine components. Price will depend on which brand you decide to use but it shows only one belt. Hope that helps.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr