Q: The fuel consumption of my car is too much. What should I do pls?

I discovered after 6 months of using my car that the fuel consumption is much. The car was scanned and the two sensors was defective. It was replaced but the consumption didn't reduce. On trying to scan the car again, the bank 1 sensor( the one close to the manifold) could not be seen. so what can I do to access it ?

Hi there:

In order to help you locate and gain access to the sensors that might be faulty, we’ll need to know the make, model, year of your vehicle. However, there are many factors that impact fuel economy, from damaged or faulty sensors, to clogged or dirty fuel injectors, throttle body, mass air flow sensors and more. You might want to contact one of our professional mobile mechanics to complete a car is getting worse gas mileage inspections; so they can pinpoint the source of any mechanical issues you’re having and recommend the right repairs.

3. The fuel consumption of my car is too much. What should I do pls?