Q: I have a 2002 Buick Century and my "service vehicle soon" light is on along with the "anti lock" light and the "Trac off" light.

asked by on October 16, 2017

I have a 2002 Buick Century and my "service vehicle soon" light is on along with the "anti lock" light and the "Trac off" light. They don't come on as soon as I start the car but as soon as the wheels start moving forward, they all come on at once. I wanted to know if the issue can be somewhat diagnosed based off of my explaination.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Eric. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to correctly diagnose the root source of your warning lights remotely. The lights you’ve indicated - the ABS and Trac Off light are monitored and triggered by multiple vehicle sensors or a fault with the ABS control module. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine what repairs are needed to resolve this issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr