Q: I have a 2002 Buick Century and my "service vehicle soon" light is on along with the "anti lock" light and the "Trac off" light.

asked by on October 16, 2017

I have a 2002 Buick Century and my "service vehicle soon" light is on along with the "anti lock" light and the "Trac off" light. They don't come on as soon as I start the car but as soon as the wheels start moving forward, they all come on at once. I wanted to know if the issue can be somewhat diagnosed based off of my explaination.

Hi Eric. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to correctly diagnose the root source of your warning lights remotely. The lights you’ve indicated - the ABS and Trac Off light are monitored and triggered by multiple vehicle sensors or a fault with the ABS control module. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine what repairs are needed to resolve this issue.