Q: Serpentine belt popped off engine while running

Serpentine belt popped off....belt appears to be in good shape.....noticed wobble in harmonic balancer recently.....any advice would be appreciated

Hello there, many faults will cause the drive belt on your 2007 Dodge Durango to fall off. In many cases the belt comes off from either a seized pulley, or a pulley that is walking. If your harmonic balancer pulley appears loose and walking it may be the cause of the belt coming off. There are are few other potential cause such as the alternator, belt idler, failing belt, idler pulley, power steering pump, or the water pump. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your belt issues and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. Serpentine belt popped off engine while running