Q: A warning beep comes on every 10 seconds (just one beep)

I needed an airbag clockspring fixed in my car and my warning beeping noise would come on like once every 5 minutes with no lights appearing on the dash, but now that I got my airbag clockspring fixed, it beeps like every 10 seconds, do you know what it might be?

Hello there, many faults can cause a beeping noise in your 2004 Dodge Stratus. The most common would be the seat belt warning light. This can occur if the passenger seat sensor is faulty. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to determine why your warning beep is going off.