Q: I need to know, step by step how to manually access and open the liftgate of my 2015 Ford Edge Titatinum.

My 2015 Ford Edge has a power liftgate which has closed and now won't open. When I depress the key fob or the button on the dash the lights come on as if it will open, but will not. The manual open from outside the rear of the car also will not open the liftgate. How do I access the manual release of the liftgate latch to open it from inside through the rear panel of the door. I have opened the panel but can't determine how to access the latch?

If the mortgage absolutely will not open usually the only way is to physically break off the rear panel entirely to access the latch. This is usually due to the fact that some of the mounting screws are not accessible without the liftgate being open. The panel will likely need to be replaced afterwards.

3. I need to know, step by step how to manually access and open the liftgate of my 2015 Ford Edge Titatinum.