Is bank2 sensor 1 upstream or downstream? honda accord v6...

Q: Is bank2 sensor 1 upstream or downstream?

asked by on July 31, 2017

I need to replace my o2 sensor but i wanted to know is bank 2 sensor 1 upstream or downstream? ive been getting a lot of different responses and im just not sure now.

Hi there. When an oxygen sensor is referred to as upstream, it means it’s located prior to the catalytic converter. On a 2006 Honda Accord V6, the Bank 2 Sensor 1 o2 sensor is located on the exhaust manifold; making it upstream. You can search online for a diagram of the sensors locations if you need help finding it.