Q: When stopped in Drive, the car vibrates. You can especially hear and feel the vibration mostly in the back of the car 2002 Infiniti I35

when parked in drive, you can feel a rough vibration, heard and felt mostly near the back of the car, this vibration goes away once the car is being driven

Hello - I would be suspicious of an exhaust system hanger which has gone weak, and is allowing the exhaust to bump into the chassis at an idle. It is also possible that the fuel pump is wearing out, and the "chattering" that a worn fuel pump makes is transmitted through the fuel tank into the car. It would be easier to notice at a stoplight, but fades while driving as other road noise increases. I recommend a vibration and noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• When stopped in Drive, the car vibrates. You can especially hear and feel the vibration mostly in the back of the car 2002 Infiniti I35