Q: Engine cuts off

The engine cuts off when I'm driving. I changed the battery, cam sensor, and also the fuel pump.

A: Unfortunately, with the information given f...

Unfortunately, with the information given for your Nissan Maxima, it is difficult to give a proper diagnosis at this time. From this description, I see that you in fact have replaced some components related to this issue already. I feel it is safe to assume that you have been trying to resolve this issue and have been unsuccessful so far. While there are many reasons why a vehicle can cut off during driving, such as due to a clogged fuel or air filter, it is best to have a solid in person diagnosis as to why it is happening instead of taking a guess. I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your car’s stalling issue. They will have the experience and tools needed to determine exactly why your Nissan is cutting out while you are driving and make the repairs necessary to keep your vehicle driving reliably.