Car starting issues 2005 v6-3.4l equinox chevrolet

Q: Car starting issues

asked by on September 04, 2017

Every once in awhile my car stutters or won't turn over. I have to wait then try again and it works fine for week or so. So basically my car seems like the engine won't turn over, I'll wait n try a few more times then starts right up and no issues for weeks or so. New battery, and thstcrrallyvthe only issue. It's like a hard start. What could be the issues??

There are a number of things that may contribute to hard starting. Things like low fuel pressure, fouled spark plugs, contaminated fuel, a clogged fuel filter or a bad fuel pump are some of the things related to fueling issues that may cause trouble with starting. Things like a bad ignition switch, faulty ignition coils or a bad crank or cam position sensor are things that relate to ignition and timing that may also cause problems with starting. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.