Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: How do I customize the Air Conditioning Mode settings?

The Air Conditioning Mode settings allow you to choose whether or not the air conditioning automatically turns on when the vehicle is started. Changing the Air Conditioning Mode settings takes only a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system....

Q: How do I activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist?

There are two different ways to activate and deactivate the ParkSense rear park assist. Use the rear park assist switch in your instrument cluster. Use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and follow the directions. There are three...

Q: Honda Recall notice

Unfortunately warranty related things can only be handled by the dealership. This is because they need to carefully document the findings to report back to Honda whether or not your vehicle needs the repair. I would get this in as...