Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. How do I redial?

Q: How do I view the driving range?

The driving range feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you an estimate of how many miles you can drive before refueling. To view the driving range, press the display button on the lower left side of the...

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...

Q: My honda CRV shows -28 on the screen . What does that mean?

The screen may be displaying a trouble code tied to a fault picked up by the vehicles computers. The code may stand for an item that needs to be reset or an electrical fault. Consider hiring an experienced technician like...