Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof has an express feature that allows you to open or close it without holding down the button. Here’s how. 1. Locate the power sunroof controls, which are on the overhead console. 2. Find the open and close...

Car is leaking

It does sound like the weather stripping is the cause of this issue. I would recommend using parts from the manufacturer for proper fitment. I would recommend having a quote provided from a local body shop or upholstery shop for...

How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.