Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I add contacts to the phonebook by phone?

If you have contacts in your phone that are not in your Bluetooth phonebook, you can easily add them all. Just follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Phonebook." 3. When prompted, say “Add entry." 4....

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...

Q: How do I unlock the doors with a key?

It is very easy to unlock your car doors with the key. To do so, insert the key into the key hole in the driver’s door, and rotate the key clockwise until you hear the door unlock; this will unlock...