Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: How do I fast forward or rewind through a song?

When listening to a disc, you can fast forward by pressing and holding the Up or Right button (depending on your model), or rewind by pressing and holding the Down or Left button.

Q: How do I play a DVD through the overhead screen?

To play a DVD, simply insert a DVD into the DVD slot in the center console compartment control panel, when the overhead screen is turned on. The DVD will automatically start playing, and you can use the controls on the...

Q: Why does my VSA, engine light and a quotation mark in a triangle mean, also why doed my car shake and then stop

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is warning you that there is an issue with the Vehicle Stability Assist. This means that the ABS system, wheel speed sensors, and the various other inputs for the VSA system will...