Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: Q: How do I use remote vehicle start?

Your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter can be used to turn on your vehicle before you are in the car. Turning on your vehicle with remote vehicle start is easy: 1. Make sure that you are within range of your...

Q: Q: VVT VS VCT

Mike, you are very welcome! Keep in mind there are several components to these systems, and the issue may not be the solenoid alone. Despite the cause of the noise, the technician will be there to find it and help...