Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

How do you make a call with the hands-free system?

Making a call with the Bluetooth system in your car is pretty simple, but it does require some specific steps. Here’s the rundown: Press the phone button on the steering wheel. Say “call.” When the system prompts you, say...

I have a QX56 2012 with 75k-Check engine light went on and dealer informs me it's the catalytic converters

Hello. It is possible that the issue is the converters as I have seen them fail prematurely on many Nissan vehicles. Being that the vehicle is only about 4-5 years old and does not have many miles you should contact...

Hard to start car

There are a few reasons that can cause a hard start condition on your Honda Passport. The information provided is a bit limited, which makes it challenging to determine the exact cause of the hard start condition. Worn out spark...

Honda CRV 2005 VSA light on car is shaking while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. The VSA (vehicle stability assist) light comes on steadily when there is a problem. If it blinks, it means the system is actively working to control the car and help it steer. If the...

How long should tires last?

Tires are expensive, and you want them to last as long as possible. However, there are lots of different factors that go into determining tire life, most of which are out of the hands of the manufacturer. Here are some...

Codes P0016 and P000b

Hi there. The P0016 code is a camshaft/crankshaft correlation bank(1) issue. The P000b is camshaft position slow response bank(1) issue. These codes together are an indication that camshaft timing is out of sync with the crankshaft. This problem has been...

Car missing when accelerating

The engine will tend to run leaner and more efficient when the engine runs warmer. The ignition system like the spark plugs can start to misfire if they are worn. I recommend you seek a mechanic, like the one from...

How do you adjust the cruise control speed?

Once you set the cruising speed in your car, you can adjust it up or down depending on your needs. There are several ways to do this: Press the +/resume button to speed up Tap the +/resume button to...

replaced oil pressure sensor with no gasket i revved the engine to 2500 rpm's and no leak is it good?

Hi Kyle. I can't guarantee that you're good here. The oil pressure sensor gasket helps to maintain the seal when the engine reaches operating temperature and gets hot. When this happens, the metal between the sensor and the block tends...