Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature will dial the number that most recently called you. To use this feature, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and then say “Call back."

Q: How do I view caller ID?

You can choose to have caller ID displayed when someone calls your phone while you are paired to HandsFreeLink. To set up caller ID, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.