Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

A: Redialing through the Bluetooth system is v...

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I reset the elapsed time feature?

The elapsed time feature displays how much time has elapsed since the last feature reset. You can reset the elapsed time with just two steps: Press the display button on the lower left side of the instrument panel until...

Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When in shuffle mode, the audio system will play all of the songs on the disc in random mode. You can turn on shuffle very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to RDM IN DISC...