Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: What does the setting menu operation Warning Light mean?

The setting menu operation Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and illuminates when you are attempting to operate the setting menu while the vehicle is moving. The setting menu cannot be used unless the car is stopped. ...

Q: How do I use the Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to choose between metric and US measurements for your DIC and cluster displays. Here’s how to change the unit measurement: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays...

Q: my honda crv i start it but wont stay on

Stalling at idle could be due to a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump...