Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

A: Redialing through the Bluetooth system is v...

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3....

Q: How do I customize the language?

Your vehicle can operate in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Choosing which language you would like to use is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3....

Q: What does the Low Oil Pressure warning light mean?

The Low Oil Pressure warning light is located on your instrument panel. When the light illuminates, it means that your engine has low oil pressure, which could be due to insufficient levels of oil, or a leak in the system....