Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The language of your Bluetooth system can be changed to best fit your needs. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate...

How do you use the interior lights?

Your car is equipped with a number of different interior lights. They’re designed to provide better illumination for getting into or out of the car in low-light situations. You can control when some of them come on, as well. Here’s...

How do you use a mechanical key with a smart key system?

You push the Release button on the side of the mechanical key and remove the key from the electronic key. Re-insert it to put it back in place. The grooves on the key allow it to insert in only one...