Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

A: Redialing through the Bluetooth system is v...

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

The volume of your sound system can be adjusted using the steering wheel controls. To increase the volume, push the Volume lever upwards, towards the + sign. To decrease the volume, push the lever downwards, towards the – sign. ...

Q: How do I adjust the automatic temperature control (ATC)?

The automatic temperature control (ATC) system allows both the driver and the front seat passenger to have different temperature settings. The ATC panel has both a “MODE” and a “BLOWER” control knob; set both of these to “Auto.” Then, use...

Q: How do I change the Trip A or Trip B reset trigger?

Your vehicle has two trip settings, which measure how far you have driven since the last reset. Each trip meter can be programmed to reset when you refuel, when you turn the vehicle off, or when you manually reset. To...