Q: Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

3. Q: How do I redial?

Q: Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....

Q: Where are the power outlets?

Your vehicle has two power outlets, which you can use to power electrical devices. The first power outlet is located on the center floor console, near the front. The second power outlet is located at the rear of the center...

Q: Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage between the two front seats. To open the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment open. To close the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment closed.