Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

A: Redialing through the Bluetooth system is v...

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: How do I adjust the text scroll settings?

When the text scroll setting is turned on, then a long file name will continuously scroll across the sound system display. When the setting is turned off, the name will scroll once, and then stop. To turn on or turn...

Q: How do I select a distance for the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?

The Best Average Fuel Economy setting allows you to measure the fuel efficiency that your car gets over a selected distance. Your car will track the fuel efficiency it has achieved for the last time it traveled this distance, as...

Q: How do I turn on the heated side mirrors and the rear defogger?

The rear defogger and heated side mirrors are safety features that increase visibility. When turned on, the rear window will defog, and the side mirrors will be heated to evaporate any moisture or frost that is on them. To turn...