Q: How do I redial?

How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.

Q: What does the Lane Departure System Unavailable message mean?

The Lane Departure System Unavailable message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the lane departure warning (LDW) system is temporarily not working. When the LDW system issue is resolved, the DIC alert...

Q: How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

If your rear park assist sensors get too dirty, the system will not work. When that happens, your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) will give you a warning saying “CLEAN PARK ASSIST SENSORS”. The park assists sensors are along the...

Q: How do I unlock the ignition?

When your car is turned off, the steering wheel can lock into place. When the steering wheel is locked, the ignition will be locked as well, and you will not be able to turn the ignition past Lock. When this...