Q: Where are the supplemental restraint system warning labels located?

Where are the supplemental restraint system warning labels located?

Your Altima includes two supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning labels.

You’ll find one on the outside of the driver side sun visor, and another on the outside of the passenger side sun visor. These warning labels provide important safety information about how the SRS system works and precautions you should take. Make sure to read these labels before operating the car.

3. Where are the supplemental restraint system warning labels located?