Q: 2015 Scion Tc, I would like to turn off my horn from going off every time I lock and unlock my car with my keyfob. How can I chang

Make my horn not go off while locking and unlocking car with keyfob

For Scions, turn ignition on, then off. Then press the valet button on the keyfob 3 times to deactivate the horn from honking. The vehicle should emit only a light chirp instead. Some features on the keyfob are only dealer programmable. If the foregoing procedure does not work, the keyfob might have to be programmed by the dealer. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. 2015 Scion Tc, I would like to turn off my horn from going off every time I lock and unlock my car with my keyfob. How can I chang