Q: Creaking noise from front end over bumps 2006 Ford F150

driving slowly over speed bumps or bumps in the road or pushing the hood/front end up and down, there is a creaking noise coming from under. sound is near the wheel but cannot determine if it is there. also it seemed to become a rougher ride with more bouncing/rocking movements while driving on bumpier roads.

Hi - the suspension noise your hear could be worn shock absorbers, dry control arm bushings, or dry sway bar bushings or links. It is also possible that the rubber pads between the front springs and chassis or suspension mounts are worn out - allowing metal-on-metal contact. This kind of repair demands patience, a good ear, and silicon spray to isolate. An assistant to push the hood down repeatedly, while you spray one joint at a time with the silicon spray, will help isolate the noise. The worn bushing or pad can then be replaced. I would recommend a professional mechanic to make the suspension noise diagnosis and suspension component replacement faster.