Q: Q: Car not starting

My car will not crank or start up. I think it might be a problem with my PK3 security system.

If you are having an issue with the security system, the security light on the dash should light up. I would have the battery tested. A dead battery can cause all kinds of computer issues. If you find that the battery is good I would recommend having a technician come out and diagnose for spark and fuel, then check the codes on the computer. If it is a security problem the pass key may be defective and in that case you are going to need to replace the ignition key lock cylinder.

3. Q: Car not starting