Q: Window not working

The window is not working. And other issues included driver's seat, brakes, steering, and suspension.

A: Hello. I will assume your drivers front win...

Hello. I will assume your drivers front window is not working. A mechanic can check the fuses for the window for any that may have blown. In the event of a blown fuses, some trouble in the circuit caused the fuse to blow and this fault must be tracked down. Often, the window motor can fail and the regulator assembly must be replaced along with the motor. As far as the other issues, I need a little more information.

Brake pads are a maintenance item and the friction material thickness should be inspected for replacement if they are low. A vibration during braking is commonly caused by warped brake rotors which can be machined flat, but it is recommended they are replaced during brake service when there are issues. Steering components like tie rods ends can become loose over time and cause vibrations or the rack and pinion, power steering pump, and system lines can develop leaks. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the components in your brake system, suspension, and steering to make sure what exactly is causing the problem.