Q: Grinding noise while driving and turning right.

I have a grinding noise from the front when I turn right. It's cosistant when I drive but gets bad when I turn right. No change when I turn left. I've checked the boots and dust shield. Also I have replaced all 4 tires, front disc breaks, front driver side bearing and cv axle. Still I have grinding. It's a 2013 Ford Escape. FWD

The origin of the noise should be apparent to a mechanic once he or she road tests the vehicle. If not, installing remote wireless chassis ears at a few key spots in the front end will pinpoint the origin of the noise. Broadly, the noise has to be in a rotating element such as the wheel bearings, axles and possibly the differential. The source will be readily found and thus I recommend you request a noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Grinding noise while driving and turning right.