Q: Water pump, oil leak, and alternator problems

It looks like my water pump is going out, there is a massive oil leak, and my alternator is giving me problems.

From the description it would appear the three problems are probably unrelated. A failing water pump would usually only be indicated visually by a leak, or overheating of the vehicle. In regards to the oil leak, we would have to determine exactly where it is coming from and replace the gasket or reseal the leak. Care must be taken, as a large oil leak could possibly starve the engine of lubrication, and cause serious damage. Problems with the alternator would usually appear in the form of lighting or electrical problems, possibly activating the battery light. All three of these problems have potential to leave the vehicle stranded, or cause serious engine damage, so I would recommend you stop driving the vehicle and have your entire vehicle thoroughly inspected by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, so that a potential problem can be averted.