Q: My car shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop and the crank is slow to turn the engine on, car idles, slow acceleration

asked by on December 07, 2017

my car engine shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop, also when i press the accelerator peddle the engine is slow to catch on to the next gear, car idles at a stop as well.

It sounds like you may have more than one problem or it is caused by battery and charging system not working as it should. I recommend having the battery and charging system checked and then have computer checked for stored codes and then let me know after these test have been done to help diagnose the problem. If you need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic then have one of them do the tests and diagnose the stalling issue and slow cranking.