Q: Car stalling at random, could be an electrical problem?

What's been happening is that my Jeep has been stalling randomly while driving. This will happen while accelerating and decelerating at anytime. It seems completely random without warning. Then it won't start back up for a while. Everything will come back on, the engine will not turn over. It'll take ten minutes to an hour until I can start it back up again. At first we where thinking that it was the battery connectors so we changed those. That didn't work. So I was pretty sure that it was electrical, because the engine was still getting gas. So I checked the wires and noticed a plug near the coolant tank was loose and troubleshooted it by wiggling it while the engine was running and it gave me the same symptoms as when the car was stalling so I was thinking that was it. But the engine was still stalling even after I securely fastened that plug. Then I changed spark plugs and the coil unit and it was still cutting out. I also used a code reader on it and the only thing that came up was

Generally, when the car is running consistently and on all cylinders, when stalling it is often times a fuel supply issue (or in some cases indirectly related to electrical - i.e. bad connection or pulse to the fuel injectors).

I would recommend having the car diagnosed with a scanning tool by one of our professionals at YourMechanic to download the fault codes in the computer which will help to better indicate what the problem is specifically.